White Chrismas 2008 in Vancouver

Merry Christmas.

For the first time since 1971, every region in Canada has a White Christmas. I think the last time Vancouver got so much snow was in 1996. Yesterday on Christmas Eve, the snow kept falling all day and I had to plow the snow three times or else it would have been unmanageable. In the afternoon alone, more than 6 inches fell. It had been snowing for almost a week here, which is pretty rare since it almost always rains in December.

The result is the following:

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kin said...

Merry Christmas, I know what you mean, I had a heck of a time shoveling snow. Since I have a corner lot, I had triple, if not double, the amount of sidewalk people usually shovel. Then again, it's not winter without snow, but I would be happy to just have a couple inches, not a couple feet.